Oshawa Motor Raceway Track Facts
Oshawa Motor Speedway opened in 1951 as a 1/4 mile dirt oval. This stock car racing facility was located on the Northeast corner of Taunton Road and Ritson Road. At the time, this was just North of the City Limits.
Oshawa Motor Speedway was known by a few different names over its relatively short existence. It was known as Five Points Speedway, Sunset Speedway and in 1953 after the 1/4 mile dirt oval had been paved the name changed again to Oshawa Motor Raceway.